Monday, August 25, 2008

Levi's One Month Old!


Levi is already a month old. I took him in to get his pictures taken last week. and literally the day before his appointment all of the hair on the top of his head fell out, he got a serious case of dandruff, and he broke out with baby acne all over his face. Oh well, the pictures turned out really cute. I'll share them after we get them back. But he's doing great. He's growing bigger and starting to be more active and alert. He's happy most of the time. We are still trying to coax that first real smile out of him. We are all loving having him as a part of our family. Here's a bunch of pictures for our far-away family.







Thanks for the cute blanket, Larissa!

7 comments:

Michelle Price said...

I think you're right, his cheeks look more chubby in all the pictures than they are, unless he got chubbier over the weekend. He is still so cute.
Lar--you're disgusting. Again.

The Jensen Family said...

He's so cute! I see a lot of Darin in him. Stop by next time you go to the Dr!

Nancy Mc said...

Very cute little boy. Isn't blogging great? I can 'see' your darling family.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting lots of pictures. Keep up the good work!

allie said...

Wow! I didn't know you guys had another baby! Congratulations! I'll put you on our blog list so I can keep updated with you guys. Sounds like you guys are happy in your new area.

Larissa said...

Too bad I can't take credit for the first quilt in the pictures.
Thanks for posting lots of pictures. Keep 'em coming!

Leah said...

I love all the pictures of your family. So cute!