Monday, August 11, 2008

I can ride my bike with no training wheels, no training wheels...


Another thing to add to my "She's growing up too fast" list...the training wheels came off last night! We dug out the knee and elbow pads, then Darin chased her around trying to stay close enough to catch her if she was going down. The first stop surprised her. She put on the brakes and the bike immediately tipped over. She was able to catch herself though, and then she figured out how to brake and then put her foot down. She cruised around for a little while with no major mishaps. A little more practice, and that will be one more step of growing up that we can officially check off!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations Madison! You really are growing up!

Larissa said...

Good job Madison! Now you can use your bike to run over all those caterpillars.

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Congralations Maddie! That is awesome!

Brooke said...

Kerri - thanks for contacting me about your blog, it's fun to see the updates on your kids and Levi is adorable! Take care,

Stacy LeFevre said...

I am so excited to have a connection to you guys now through your blog. I found Michelles and now I have a link to most of the family! You can find us at thefevs.blogspot.com. Keep up the blog, I was a little hesitant at first also and so far it has paid off.