Monday, September 22, 2008

Levi Smiles!

Levi has been sharing his adorable wide-mouth smile for a few weeks now, but I can never seem to get a good picture of it. Here's a cute smile, but I really love the one with his mouth wide open. I'm sure we'll have plenty of pictures of it in the next few months. Levi is two months old now, and is doing great. He seems to be following the growth curves of his brother and sister, so we'll have another tall, skinny kid. He loves his bathtime now and gets quite a workout every night in the bath, kicking and waving his arms.

5 comments:

Cecily Markland said...

Cute, cute, cute!

allie said...

What a cute smile! I'm glad I found your blog so I can read what you guys have been up to!

Nancy Mc said...

Very cute smile. And not wonder that you think he will be a tall skinny kid. Kind of following the parents too!

Larissa said...

Cute boy. He looks like an Elam!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

love love love his smile!