Monday, May 11, 2009

Serious Separation Anxiety


I stuck Levi in his crib for just a minute the other day to keep him away from one of Wyatt's toys. He started jumping and smiling, laughing and squealing. He was being so cute, I just had to have a picture of that great smile. So I ran to get the camera...I forgot for a minute that I am not supposed to be out of his sight. As soon as I left, he was done being happy. Even after I came back, I couldn't get him to so much as smile, let alone laugh or jump.


"Come on, let me out of here!"

When I didn't rescue him, it quickly turned to this. Isn't that sad?

2 comments:

Larissa said...

Oh, what a cute sad boy. And Wyatt's birthday looks like a fun party. Jackson wishes he could come, he would probably show off his transformers underwear. I'm always excited to see you've posted, so keep it coming!

Cecily Markland said...

Ohhhh....I guess I'm glad you didn't leave him with me for a few days for your anniversary after all!