Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Being Crafty

So in my attempts to do something besides being the mom, I have decided I will try my hand at scrapbooking again. I used to do it regularly, and I have tons of supplies, but haven't done much for a few years. Some girls in my ward do a scrapbook/card exchange that they invited me to join, so that was my motivation to really get going again. These are the cards and the scrapbook page I made for the exchange. I had so much fun doing it, and now I'm excited to work on the other pages that I got the makings for last night.
And does anyone know why blogger sometimes rotates pictures for you and won't let you rotate them back?



6 comments:

Mindy Burns said...

Everyone LOVED your layout and your cards!!!! I especially love the ducky card!!! I'm not going to give it away!!! I can't wait to print off a big picture of Coralee for the layout! And Cora is really excited to scrapbook tomorrow night with Madison....looks like we've sucked you back into scrapbooking! Hooray!

Nancy Mc said...

Addicting the scrapbooking, cardmaking and blogging. Your layouts are darling.

Kris said...

I wish that I was crafty like that. But I think that choosing my blog background is about as crafty as I get in that department. Maybe I'll have to hire you to scrapbook the last 5 years or so for me....

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

SO cute cute cute! Welcome back to scrapping. Have you tried digi scrapping? Saves time and money, and hauling out stuff....I now consider myself a hybrid scrapper.

Unknown said...

Really cute layout and cards. I miss doing scrapbooking. Although, The blurb thing is fun too. I've had the same problem with blogger. It let's me rearrange pictures but then won't let me save it and they revert back to where they were. Frustrating!!!

Larissa said...

I'll send you the big pile of pictures I have for Katelyn's baby scrapbook and you can get working on it. Or maybe you should send me your scrapbook and I can just copy everything. Really really cute!
I love that bird card!