Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

Madison brought me a card from school (a fill in the blank type). She says, her words are in purple: My mom is the most wonderful mom in the whole world! She's as pretty as a motal (model). She weighs 7 and is gorgeice. Her favorite food is spugety. In the days when Mom was little, she used to like school. I think Mom looks funny when she runs with me. I know she is mad when she yells my name out loud. I wish mom would play a game with me every day. I wouldn't trade my mom for ice cream! I think my mom is exulint! I love her very much!

I sure love being a mom. I'm grateful for mother's day, not so much for the time to get gifts and to celebrate me (although that part's good!), but for the time to remind me just how lucky I am to be a mom. I have great kids!

4 comments:

Kris said...

What a good mommy you must be! I wish that I could be "gorgeice" & "exulint!"

Maybe you could give me lessons!

Larissa said...

Wow, and you didn't even tell her to write those things! Are you sure "pretty as a motal" meant model? Because maybe she meant motel. Ha ha, just joking.

Mindy Burns said...

You only weighed 7 pounds? I thought I was doing good when Cora wrote 102 lbs.!!!! This was a really cute activity- I'm saving it for sure!!!

Cecily Markland said...

Very cool card! And, I'm so glad i have kids too...like Y-O-U!