Sunday, July 27, 2008

Levi Thomas Elam



Hi Everybody! I've had a couple of people bugging me for months to start a blog, but I haven't gotten around to it. Then I thought I should have something exciting to post as my very first entry, so I've been waiting for some excitement in our lives. Well, I can't think of anything more exciting than the birth of a new baby, so I guess my excuses are gone now. Anyway, we are very happy to have Levi Thomas join our family. He has been such a sweet baby so far. His brother and sister adore him. Wyatt pats his head and says, "Cute little boy" over and over. Madison loves to hold him and kiss him. I wasn't sure I was ready for a newborn again, but I have spent way too many hours this week just sitting and holding him, and loving every minute of it!


7 comments:

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Hi Kerri-

I love your blog! And it is exciting to me because I get to see your kids and watch how they grow. Leah is so excited to get to see how Maddie is doing.

Levi is so beautiful. I miss having a newborn around the house. I think I would spend too many hours on the couch holding a newborn too!

Congratulations on such a special time in your family's life. Wyatt, Maddie and Levi are just so adorable.

Can't wait for another blogpost soon. It does get easier. Sometimes a short paragraph without a picture is cool. Also, did you know that you can put your bloh history in a book? Blog for a year, and you have an instant scrapbook complete with stories that you can fall back on for tradional scrapping.

Happy blogging and welcome to blogworld!

Kris said...

Yea, more blogging friends! I know it's hard to get started, but soon you'll probably be addicted to this blogging thing. I like your background, and can't wait to see what you guys are up to now that you live so far away. (Like 15 minutes is far!) I'll add you to my page so that more people from Vail can find you.

Little Levi is adorable. It's funny- the day you had him, I had been sitting around the house thinking that I needed to call you & see how you were. If you need anything, I'm close & don't have a life, so I can be there whenever. Love ya!

Larissa said...

Hooray! The blog I've been waiting for is here at last. And Levi is here at last! Try to keep him little until I get a chance to see him. Good job on the blog - that's a really good picture of those kids!

Unknown said...

You did it! That picture of Levi is really a good one. I can't wait for the next post.

The Jensen Family said...

Yeah! Finally! Congrats on the new addition to the family! Sounds like you are feeling great. He's precious. Madison and Wyatt will be great bigger sibblings. Make sure you stop by and visit!

Nancy Mc said...

Levi is beautiful. Thanks for 'finally' doing the blog thing. Now I cna watch the kids grow. Wyatt and Maddie are adorable too. Remember you can never hold a child too much.

Kluver Family said...

Wow, what great pictures. I've enjoyed posting pictures too. Kids have taught me how to do a myspace page as well. We are at www.myspace.com/mrskluv
Levi is so cute, bet he's growing fast now. See you guys soon.