Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our New Ride

In 96 days and counting...(or maybe even less), we will officially outgrow our 5 passenger Saturn Vue. So we finally have upgraded to the typical mormon wagon. We now have a minivan! It is a Nissan Quest, smoke gray. It has some little extras that the kids love (built-in DVD player) and some that I love (mostly that the kids can buckle themselves because their seats are not so crammed in). It's a few years old and has a couple of minor scratches and dings, but overall it's in good shape. We're loving our new ride!

8 comments:

Larissa said...

Whoa, looks cool! I want to see the inside. On our last trip (to Portland), we had two kids in the back and one in the middle, and they all were trying to watch something on our portable dvd player. I had to sit in the middle seat, hold, and keep it angled the right way so they all could all see. A built-in one sounds nice! Remember when we used to say that would be the coolest thing ever if we had a tv in our astro van (or maybe suburban). Dreams do come true.
And - only 96 days?! Hooray! I better find some pink fabric . . .

Sarah said...

We're jealous - that's the minivan we've always wanted.

Kris said...

Well congrats! I didn't know the news, but I'm so happy for you! As for the car- I really wanted one, but Andy insisted on the Suburban for us. I LOVE the sliding doors in a minivan- it's my favorite part!

Marci said...

Congratulations on the baby and the van! I had no idea that you were expecting agian! I guess that I need to check your blog more often!

John and Cherece said...

smoke grey...that is a color that fits your family! The DVD player wasn't something we were looking for either, but SO nice to have.

Swain Family said...

It looks really nice!! Don't tell Patrick I said this, but I am kind of jealous!! :) Congrats!

Mindy Burns said...

They do love it! They always talk about their new van and all the cool things it can do! So cute!

Heather Mae the DIY Gal said...

Wanna trade rides? Yours is nicer than mine! (reading what Marci said..) Expecting? Another baby soon? If so, congrats!